Coping with Corona
COVID-19 is temporarily changing the way we do church. We are still the body of Christ whether we meet in a building or meet online.
In order to provide a safer environment for our church family, we are reducing the number of times we meet and providing alternate means of joining in our services.
- We have temporarily canceled all in house meetings.
- We encourage you to participate via conference all or Livestream.
- You can use any ordinary touchtone phone to listen to this service. Simply dial 515-604-9361. When prompted, enter the user code 272-268#.
- You can also watch the Livestream at www.youtube.com/fremontbaptisttemple.
- You can still give your tithes and offerings online at www.fremontbaptisttemple.com/give.
- If you do choose to attend in person, please practice social distancing and encourage others to do so. This means spacing out in the auditorium. Do not give hugs or shake hands. Do not engage in prolonged fellowship before or after the service. I know that this is difficult because our church is like a family and we love and enjoy each other. However, the best way to love each other at the moment is to protect each other.
- Pray. God is in control. He knows our situation and He is still sovereign. This too shall pass. 🙂
Stay up to date on the Corona Virus at www.coronavirus.ohio.gov.